Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
new to dturbo
#1
Wink 
[attachment=14385][attachment=14386]Hi all this is my first 306 turbo diesel, I have only had it for 2 weeks now and I'm loving it.
I had to replace the injector pipes since buying it but was a piece of cake to do myself.

I need to change the front bumper as the guy who owned it before put on this after market jobby which is the wrong colour.

Since owning I have installed I.C.E and yesterday put in a boost gauge to find I'm receiving around 15 psi. Needs a bit of T.L.C but what's peeps opinions.[attachment=14384]
#2
Welcome Smile

Looks great just need ph3 bumpers to match the side skirts
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#3
Welcome to the forum,nice looking hdi you have purchased there enjoy Hello
#4
Wink 
(18-03-2014, 05:19 PM)mcvite Wrote: Welcome to the forum,nice looking hdi you have purchased there enjoy Hello

It's not an hdi but thanks.
#5
Welcome to the club. That is an extremely nice car you've got there. That front bumper is an SP bumper which is rare and i love the SP foglights it has!
#6
(18-03-2014, 09:33 PM)SRowell Wrote: Welcome to the club. That is an extremely nice car you've the got there. That front bumper is an SP bumper which is rare and i love the SP foglights it has!

Was wondering what kind of front bumper it was thanks. 110 000 miles new Cam belt, water pump, discs and pads, track rods,4 tyres taxed and tested and I got it for £800.

My plans so far are to respray the front bumper and give it a service, long term is to lower all round, change wheels and fmic.
#7
Welcome


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)