Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
running temp
#1
Hey all. I was wondering what is the typical running temp for the xud engine? Been driving my 205 xud conversion for a few weeks now and only just hooked up a temp gauge and it hovers around the low 70 mark. Is this a healthy temp? Also when do the fans ususly kick in for this engine? (I'm still running 205 gear and it's a bit knackered)

Many thanks
Chris
#2
should run around 80 degrees. I think the thermostat opens at 83-85degrees?!

fans always kick in a bit late for my liking...so I have a low speed switch and high speed switch, all OEM style.

So as soon as I see my needle just south of 90degrees, I hit low speed fan, then if that doesnt stop it, high speed fan!!! never want to see above 95 really with an XUD
Wishes for more power...
#3
83 perfection on a long drive expect low 70s good engines Wink


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What temp. should my engine be running at? D Turbo Lyle 14 8,151 24-07-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Post: juz22
  not actually running a little hot (faulty temp sender) zx_volcane 12 6,730 29-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: zx_volcane

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)