Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Took some photos with Jake and Declan last night
#1
[Image: 6934717711_30d354cef7_z.jpg]
Jake's 306 by Daan!, on Flickr

[Image: 6788606736_0d260c49b3_z.jpg]
Two 306's by Daan!, on Flickr

[Image: 6934722129_80107c3f62_z.jpg]
Jake's 306 by Daan!, on Flickr

[Image: 6788611190_fb4f1f2a08_z.jpg]
Declan's 306 by Daan!, on Flickr

[Image: 6934726133_b3d1a9b0c9_z.jpg]
Two 306's by Daan!, on Flickr

[Image: 6934731653_84bb3d8c5e_z.jpg]
306 and Bora by Daan!, on Flickr

[Image: 6788623416_e3034186da_z.jpg]
306 and Bora by Daan!, on Flickr

The lovely orange streetlighting was far from ideal, which is why they are all quite bland in colours (pretty much completely de-saturated them) but some cool pics either way Big Grin
#2
Lovely stance on the bora! 306 looks like a monster truck beside it lol
#3
Cheers 8-) We made a joke that I could nearly drive my car under Dec's 306 lol I think lowering is next on his list though! Smile
#4
Get it sorted declan Tongue and forgot to mention the black phase one looks very serious! I want it lol
#5
Jakes car looks amazing!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#6
Bora needs more lows!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#7
Really like the bora, sitting very nicely Smile Am I right in saying that is KrisB's old Ph1? Also still looking stunning IMO Tongue
#8
Love James car. So jake when you selling me the wheels? Haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#9
Jake get some stretch on those wheels too!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#10
Looking good, all 3 of them! Big Grin

Can you get the back any lower Dan? So its level with the front? Completely impractical probably but it'd look cool. Wink
#11
4WayDiablo Wrote:Bora needs more lows!

Back still has a bit more to come down, the front's staying there now though lol


RJGTi6 Wrote:Really like the bora, sitting very nicely Smile Am I right in saying that is KrisB's old Ph1? Also still looking stunning IMO Tongue

Thanks man :dance: Yeah its Kris' old car, makes me jealous Sad


Matt Wrote:Love James car. So jake when you selling me the wheels? Haha

James' car? Autocorrect fail? lol


Foxy-jim Wrote:Jake get some stretch on those wheels too!

Just a bit yeah, I think they're 195/50's on a 7J rim. Its needed though, the arch gap is tighter than my car! :geek:
#12
Get some 185/45's and they will be awesome!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#13
I agree, plus some 20mm spacers ninja I think jakes just sticking some 5mm spacers on there though.
#14
He need to grow some balls and man up! Haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#15
These photos look sick Big Grin and yeah, there are plans being made for my car as we speak whistle
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#16
need..... jakes....... wheels.... must..... not..... ask..... if.....for....sale...
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#17
All those photos look great! going to have to get some camera accessories so i can do better night photo Big Grin
#18
kingy Wrote:need..... jakes....... wheels.... must..... not..... ask..... if.....for....sale...

^^ this! if you get them then I want yours ninja
#19
kingy Wrote:need..... jakes....... wheels.... must..... not..... ask..... if.....for....sale...

I already have dibs. As previously discussed with jake in another thread Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#20
Matt Wrote:
kingy Wrote:need..... jakes....... wheels.... must..... not..... ask..... if.....for....sale...

I already have dibs. As previously discussed with jake in another thread Smile
:angry-screaming:
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#21
I will fight you all for his wheels!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#22
Some decent pictures there mate Smile

Unfortunately the wheels are not for sale at this time, I will go through the dibbing order if I change my mind though. I may be rolling the arches for the summer so will need to man up with some 25mm spacers! Don't even think there is room for 5mm spacers in there at the moment!
On the 306 waiting list.
#23
Toxic-Jake Wrote:Some decent pictures there mate Smile

Unfortunately the wheels are not for sale at this time, I will go through the dibbing order if I change my mind though. I may be rolling the arches for the summer so will need to man up with some 25mm spacers! Don't even think there is room for 5mm spacers in there at the moment!

Will back him up on this, if you could see how tight the wheels are in the arch you would understand! lol
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#24
Get them rolled and spaced you know it's a winner!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#25
Yay rolled and spacers ftw
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)