Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yet another noob.
#1
Hi all. Got myself a 1999 1.9 in November. I will get a picture of it up tomorrow. It's in decent condition with only 45k. All MOT certificates and FSH!

I'm living in Tidworth but go to Bromley (Kent) a few times a month.
#2
welcome! sounds neat! is it a non turbo?

any piccys?
Wishes for more power...
#3
Sorry just seen what I put. It's only a 1.6. It's my second Peugeot after having a 1.1 106 (1993) as my first car 10 years ago. I haven't got any pictures at the moment but if it's still light when I finish work tomorrow then I will take some.
#4
Welcome along Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#5
Cheers.
#6
welcome to the club mate, any questions fire away . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#7
Just looking through the guides at the moment, so much to learn. I'm sure I will have a few questions in the near future.
#8
Welcome along get some pictures up :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#9
Welcome buddy
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#10
Welcome Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#11
Welcome
#12
[Image: yjybyzy4.jpg]
#13
Welcome to the club! Get some pictures up of the car! Big Grin
#14
Put one up earlier.
#15
Nice got any plans
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#16
I'm not to sure yet. I have already got some cyclones, changed the washer jets and will probably lower it slightly. Most of my money seems to go on my motorbike at the moment.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  noob here jetfire1383 3 2,634 21-12-2015, 01:47 AM
Last Post: 7057sam
Smile I'm not a noob yet. cheapo 28 16,423 16-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Redordead89
  Noob with a 306 turbomad 3 2,827 09-07-2014, 11:35 PM
Last Post: turbomad

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)