Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nile Blue Grill + Hockey Stick
#1
As above please if anyone has anything. Must be nile blue.
Thanks
#2
I've a Nile grill iirc. Will have a nosey shortly and let you know!
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#3
Thanks mate
#4
Yeah I can confirm I do have a Nile one. I'll give it a clean tomorrow and let you know what condition it's in.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nile blue ph3 bumper Teddy 0 1,392 02-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Teddy
  N/S Grill Hockey Stick Black P2/3 Tom85 0 1,709 06-03-2015, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Tom85
  Wanted: Wanted: Diablo ph3 front bumper, passenger wing and hockey stick Snoopy2005uk 4 3,619 16-10-2014, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Eeyore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)