Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Phase 1 stuff : updated
#1
After a few parts for my ongoing ph1 conversion projects, hopefully someone can sort me out


1.ph1 sports bumper in good condition. Needed for the truck tub

2. Ph1 twin optic headlights as fitted to s16 and some gti6 I believe. Pretty rare but guess if anyone has a set itl be on here

3. Diablo ph3 estate rear bumper and bootlid. Mine are ok condition but I'm after an immaculate set



Thanks in advance
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#2
I may be in Herefordshire Saturday. Will see if my bumper still in yard
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#3
(27-12-2013, 10:46 AM)karl1989 Wrote: I may be in Herefordshire Saturday. Will see if my bumper still in yard

That would be awesome :-D
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#4
Need my tow bar fitting first for me to come down
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#5
How likely is that to happen?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#6
Depends if garages open tmoz
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#7
Keep me updated mate
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#8
(27-12-2013, 02:05 PM)karl1989 Wrote: Depends if garages open tmoz

To a 306? Why not do it yourself?
#9
Cba lol. Been told I need plates for the bar or something
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#10
(27-12-2013, 05:29 PM)karl1989 Wrote: Cba lol. Been told I need plates for the bar or something

Yeah there are two bars either side, I've got some. Don't think I fitted them last time as was only for a bike rack
#11
This is for a A frame to tow a car back
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#12
Updated. Need black wings too
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#13
Bumpty
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#14
Having zero luck finding a black bumper so I'm now after a phase 1 bumper in any colour. Best condition possible preferred with everything like fogs and grill intact.

Anyone?
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#15
Bump, cash waiting
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#16
Bump. Updated. Read first post
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)