Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
K14 question?
#1
Hi all can you easily spin the spindle with your fingers on the k14? I have someone claiming the spindle is very stiff making the unit useless? Weird tho as It come off my car boosting easily at 25psi. The unit was dry stored for 9 days before been posted out to the person claiming this.
#2
K14's do get stiff when stored but always seem to free up easily.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#3
Should spin, I cant see it being broken from sitting up that short a time.
I
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#4
tell him to stick some oil down the oil feed and try again!
Wishes for more power...
#5
Well ive just emailed him stating the 2 points been said. Hmm
#6
If the unit is off the car, WD40 down drain/feed and working it round will free it a treat.
but as said, being off for such a short time, doubt it would seize; even if it had, they free up piece of piss
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#7
Yeah it's off the car as he claims it is pretty much fooked and unless, I don't no the person or his levels of expertise. Or what hes trying to get at when it comes to the item. but I have had a few people claiming problems and having paypal take the money they payed for the item and never seeing the item again. Angry
#8
Your better off with the wd first, I have seen some crap washed out in the past, crap wouldnt like in my sump.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)