Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
17 and 18 inch wheels for sale
#1
Hi,I have a set of 5 spoke tsw 17" wheels finished in tungston grey with good tyres on,they are in good condition apart from a few little chips here and there,they fit a 306 perfectly with no spacers needed.
I'm looking for a set of cyclones in good condition for a swap or I'll sell them for £130.00ono,I don't know how to put up pics so text me on 07514398752 and I'll send you a picture.

I also have a set of 5 spoke white 18" wheels that i have for sale,in very good condition,I had 2 of them repaired (they had a small crack on the inner rim about half inch long).Theres no tyres on them and they are ford fitment and need 40mm spacers for a 306,looking for £140.00 for them.

Located in Mansfield Nottinghamshire .

Cheers.
#2
Are the 17'' tsw's stealths by any chance...?
#3
do 18" fit a 306?!
Wishes for more power...
#4
Yeah that dude with the S16 turbo put some on :p
Doesnt even own a 306.
#5
Really want 18s for lols
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#6
I'm not sure what model of tsw wheel they are but they have like a curved spoke on them.
Yes they will fit a 306 with 40mm hub centric spacers (which will be sold with them),I had 18s on my last 306.
#7
pictures sell things!
#8
These wheels here are stealths... http://img.modifiedcars.com/c/4/78/30961_158724.jpg
#9
No they aren't like them,I don't know how to put pics up so please text me on the number above if anyone is interested.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Full 3 Inch Intercooler Kit Eeyore 10 6,831 24-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Wheels for sale fatlapit 1 2,354 15-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Last Post: fatlapit
  17 inch peugeot wheels tim 306td 3 3,399 28-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Last Post: tim 306td

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)