Posts: 8,026
Threads: 376
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
38
Location: Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 1 GTI 6
no vid..
Phaes 1 GTI 6 - Onyx Black
Posts: 18,242
Threads: 386
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
87
Location: Suffolk
Car Model/Spec: Focus Titanium
04-12-2013, 11:55 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2013, 11:57 PM by Toms306.)
Vid works now lol...
Not sure that's a fault though, its reverse I think...
Posts: 6,482
Threads: 226
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
24
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: A3 TDi
One box goes up and down. The other just goes down, I can only select 4 gears like that. Darren thinks if I spin the input shaft it'll move fine, I'm really hoping he's right!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Posts: 6,482
Threads: 226
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
24
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: A3 TDi
Yeah as you move the lever on the top the one on the side goes in and out. Basically allowing for 6 different postions, the one that makes a massive clonk is reverse!
Doesnt even own a 306.