Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Inside door
#1
Ok I have no idea what the stuff is called, but the material that goes in the inside of the door underneath the door card, covers up the holes and reduces the noise? Are you able to buy it? I done a search and all that was coming up was dynamat, but that's not what I'm really looking for. Thought about just going to scrappies and cutting one off to use
Heart 306
#2
Damp proof membrane, I believe you can get them from Peugeot, but it's expensive. I'd be inclined to get some foam underlay or similar and make my own
#3
Ah thank you curt Smile i just laid carpet through my own house and chucked out the left over underlay lol
Heart 306
#4
No worries Smile. Ah, that's a bugger!
#5
I removed all the damp proof membrane from my doors! Much better now Smile
#6
Better in what way? I'd imagine slightly wetter....
#7
It made it easier to route internal crossover cables and soubd-deaden the doors. I did it over a decade ago, and haven't had any trouble with water yet Smile


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)