Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
challengers?
#1
would challengers scrub on a ph1 lowered 60mm all round?
[Image: cornishmafia.jpg]
#2
depend on spacers and tyre size/type
Wishes for more power...
#3
cheers piggy! not sure on my pro race now lol.
[Image: cornishmafia.jpg]
#4
Just roll the arches. We have just bought a proper tool.
Swap my black challengers??
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#5
see my comment on other thread...
Wishes for more power...
#6
some ph1s really suite challengers, porn >>


Attached Files Image(s)
   

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#7
I agree. Frosty put some on his s16 for few days and the looked the dogs danglies
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#8
I've got a set part refurbed if you're interested?
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
#9
I had them on my s16 for a week thats lowered 60mm on shocks and springs no spacers and scrubbed on the strut.
#10
(28-10-2013, 10:08 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: I've got a set part refurbed if you're interested?

pics mate?
[Image: cornishmafia.jpg]
#11
(28-10-2013, 10:23 PM)paul7278 Wrote:
(28-10-2013, 10:08 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: I've got a set part refurbed if you're interested?

pics mate?

they're vortex's but same just better suited offset for 306

this is the one in primer, rest still have paint hlf removed (I got bored)
[Image: 1353484053137.jpg]

can grab some pics of the others tomorrow if you're interested, think the tyres are all legal
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
#12
I got challengers on mine which is lowered about 50mm and have 20mm spacers fitted all round and I've rolled/modified all my arches


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)