Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello!
#1
Hi ladies & gents,

Just joined the forum after 14 yrs as a 306 owner! First car was a 5-dr 306 XLdt which I sold at 78k (wish I'd kept it for longer now!). For the last 10 yrs I've run the same 306 HDi Meridian estate which - having clocked up 160k - is just about run-in.

It's starting to want a bit of TLC now. Sure, I could just sell it and get something else but (a) I still really like it and (b) I'm not particularly bowled over with Peugeot's more recent offerings. Having browsed these pages as a guest, there are clearly some v knowledgeable people on here who might be able to help me keep the old gal on the road; I'd describe myself as 'practical but minimal spannering experience ...'.

Anyhow, look forward to chatting to you sometime, and hopefully helping another 306 owner in due course.

Regards,

Jon.
#2
Welcome along fella Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#3
Welcome
#4
Hello mate. Theres a lot of knowledge on here
Sure most are happy to help
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
#5
Wow, thats an impressive dedication to the 306


I reckon you could safely say you have been the longest standing owner on this forum! haha

Welcome along Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)