06-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Ok people. Ive just picked up a brand new twin pass FMIC and box of piping including mikalor clamps, pipes and bend for £125. Didnt really care about the piping as I wanted the cooler. Turns out its all 3". So... Do I use the 3 inch stuff seeing as I already have enough clamps and joins now. Or should i sell it all on and get 2.25" like everyone else.
If I was to use the 3" stuff how could i get it around the rad? Would it be bad to reduce it to 2.25" and then back to 3"? Ive got crash damage already on the passenger chassis leg so I dont mind chopping it all up to get it through! Should fit everywhere else i think.
If I was to use the 3" stuff how could i get it around the rad? Would it be bad to reduce it to 2.25" and then back to 3"? Ive got crash damage already on the passenger chassis leg so I dont mind chopping it all up to get it through! Should fit everywhere else i think.

![[Image: IMG_6472_zps5389b5fe.jpg]](http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z327/srowell3/IMG_6472_zps5389b5fe.jpg)

![[Image: signature.png]](http://s22.postimg.org/cgh3ss11t/signature.png)