Posts: 701
Threads: 59
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
3
Location: Gillingham Kent
Car Model/Spec: 306 D-turbo
Yeah I saw that looks amazing one of the best colours. The price is t to bad I reckon you could get it for £1000 I k ow someone who just paid £2000 for an Astor 6.
Posts: 6,569
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Location: eastwood/notts
Car Model/Spec: moonstone hdi #2
Id get him down to £900 easily.
Doesnt state what mileage, tax or mot!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Posts: 20,092
Threads: 591
Joined: Nov 2012
Reputation:
54
Location: Cotswolds
Car Model/Spec: Stage 13 16v HDi
no but it doesnt look like a high mileage car
Posts: 18,242
Threads: 386
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
87
Location: Suffolk
Car Model/Spec: Focus Titanium
MOT'D UNTIL APRIL 19TH AND TAX'D UNTIL END OF DECEMBER
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
Not a bad price for an astor but id still rather a bianca.