Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Gti discs and pads
#1
Hi all. Anyone got a set of decent discs and pads for a 283mm set up. Will get new later but need to get them on and I've spent too much lately on this car.

Cheers guys.
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
#2
I got half worn pads...pm me

but new mintex is only 25quid.
Wishes for more power...
#3
I have some mintex discs and pads sat here. All with loads of life left..

Yours for £10.... + post if needed.
On the 306 waiting list.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: GTi6 Calipers/Discs/Pads mcglynn 6 3,679 16-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Last Post: mcglynn
  Wanted: GTI6 brake set up, calipers, mc, pads and discs?? Chris_90 21 11,813 24-03-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Chris_90

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)