Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fitting challengers
#61
(21-03-2013, 09:14 PM)padge Wrote: no, they just ask/post random pics thats all.

No worries

Got my wheels on with 20mm spacers however looks like a 4x4 now
#62
Hi Padge, great job on your wheels and suspension. With 20mm spacers at the rear, did you have to fold back the metal wheel arch lip, and did you have to remove the rear arch liners too?
#63
yes mate, arch liners removed, lips removed, when I ran the black challengers I didn't need to remove the arch lips, but the white vortex are slightly wider.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#64
I had to bash back my arch lip with running challengers and 20mm spacers
#65
my black ones might have been vortex then, I dunno lol.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
#66
(02-10-2013, 04:43 PM)padge Wrote: yes mate, arch liners removed, lips removed, when I ran the black challengers I didn't need to remove the arch lips, but the white vortex are slightly wider.

(02-10-2013, 04:45 PM)Frosty Wrote: I had to bash back my arch lip with running challengers and 20mm spacers

Just to clarify, you're both referring to the rear aches, guys?
#67
yes, but on another dturbo I had, I posted on the previous page, the one with silver challengers, they rubbed on the front arches too.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)