Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rear disc beams going cheap
#1
Got 2 disc beams. Both from gti6

One lowered about 30mm with gmax shocks

The other about 60mm on standard shocks

No calipers/discs/pads

Can include handbrake cables at no extra cost.

£25 each collection only

Location DN14 0SY
#2
Any chance of posting? I'd like the -30mm with handbrake cable. Cheers.
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
#3
(20-09-2013, 03:03 PM)306pc Wrote: Any chance of posting? I'd like the -30mm with handbrake cable. Cheers.

are you real? . . lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#4
(20-09-2013, 03:03 PM)306pc Wrote: Any chance of posting? I'd like the -30mm with handbrake cable. Cheers.

Will post for £100
#5
abs?
any camber?
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
#6
(20-09-2013, 04:01 PM)Sambarker Wrote:
(20-09-2013, 03:03 PM)306pc Wrote: Any chance of posting? I'd like the -30mm with handbrake cable. Cheers.

Will post for £100


haha wow
00' 106 Indy - Moonstone - Sold
97' 106 XT 1.6 - Mayerling Green - Swapped
95' 306 P1 DT - Onyx - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Silver - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Onyx - SORN awaiting scrap
#7
where are you located?
#8
(20-09-2013, 11:06 AM)Sambarker Wrote: Location DN14 0SY

Location
#9
I'll be interested in the 60mm lowered one..... Is it ok??? Camber etc????

Jamie

Forgot to say, I'm in castleford so just round the
Corner so I can collect.....
#10
(27-09-2013, 04:51 PM)jay5488 Wrote: I'll be interested in the 60mm lowered one..... Is it ok??? Camber etc????

Jamie

Forgot to say, I'm in castleford so just round the
Corner so I can collect.....

Pm'd


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: disc & ABS rear beam ekjdm14 0 2,704 17-02-2021, 06:00 PM
Last Post: ekjdm14
  Rear disc beam - £50 C2K 1 1,777 09-07-2016, 03:31 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  283mm front calipers, and rear disc calipers Sambarker 2 2,533 12-02-2015, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Piggy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)