Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone tried a TF035 turbo?
#1
Has anyone here tried a TF035 turbo? It's smaller than a TD04, commonly found on Subaru Foresters (2.0 petrol) and Mitsubishi Shoguns/Pajeros (2.8 diesel).

The standard compressor wheel in them is pretty small, only 49mm but you can quite easily fit a bigger wheel from a TD04, something like a 13T or 15G.

I've had a quick look at them as a possible alternative to a GT20 as they're cheap and readily available, but can't find much info on them.
#2
Buy it and find out. You've already done some research into it which is good! If there cheap enough try it out is the best way
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
#3
Wow, a turbo thread where someone's asking an intelligent question rather than "wotz a betta turbo 4 ma d tuuurbo" lol

I honestly don't know, depending on what you're aiming for it could be ideal, or equally it could be complete rubbish. But from the information you've put there, I'd say go for it!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#4
Give it a go! Always good to see something different out there!
#5
I've been looking into cheaper alternative turbo's such as these, there's alot out there!
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#6
I'm sure pugmarshall has knowledge on this. Can't remember if he actually tried it or not though


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Garrett TF035? Pugmarshall 7 4,801 16-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Pugmarshall

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)