Posts: 2,105
Threads: 170
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
5
Location: west yorkshire
Car Model/Spec: xud 1.9 dturbo
As title says ph1 grille in black standard or smoothed. Also bonnet in black. Prices please
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died
Moonstone hdi stage 2
Posts: 1,286
Threads: 132
Joined: Oct 2012
Reputation:
4
Have red if don't get black buddy
Posts: 2,105
Threads: 170
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
5
Location: west yorkshire
Car Model/Spec: xud 1.9 dturbo
grille?
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died
Moonstone hdi stage 2
Posts: 61
Threads: 9
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Sandbach
Car Model/Spec: Ph2 GTi6 track, Ph3 GTi6 road
I have a phase 1 bonnet in silver if you don't have any luck.
Posts: 14,208
Threads: 448
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
51
Location: isle of wight
Car Model/Spec: Pov. Spec White '6
I have a white ph1 grill all wrapped under the bed £17 delivered
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Posts: 20,092
Threads: 591
Joined: Nov 2012
Reputation:
54
Location: Cotswolds
Car Model/Spec: Stage 13 16v HDi
I gota phase 1 grill and matching hockey sticks