Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey Guys!
#1
Hi all.

I've just signed up on the forum and had a bit browse................looks great!

I run a 2001 phase 3 HDI which is exactly as I bought it in January for abusing around the streets delivering takeaway food so I'm sure I'll be looking for plenty of advice on repairs as time goes on lol

Anyway looking forward to reading some more and having a chat with you all along the way Wink

Tony
#2
welcome chap
Wishes for more power...
#3
Welcome along! Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#4
welcome buddy
#5
Welcome mate
(msg sent from hell)


If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
#6
Welcome
#7
Thanks for the welcomes fellas!
#8
Welcome, get some photos up of the old HDi, got many plans for her?
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#9
Welcome Smile
[Image: kim.png]
#10
Nah no plans, she is literally a tool of my trade........although I do like the idea of a fmic, 406 turbo, remap.........:-D
#11
Welcome Smile sounds good
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#12
Ha ha ha all dreams and no money I'm afraid :-( Just here for the crack and advice when I need help with repairs and no doubt I'll have to do plenty of repairs in my line if work lol
#13
Welcome along mate.
#14
Thanks Dum-Dum. You took your time though Tongue


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)