Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Track Opportunities at French Car Show - From £37.50/hour
#1
[Image: ao1j04.jpg]

Don’t miss your opportunity to thrash your car around the famous Cooskport Circuit at Castle Combe circuit in front of thousands of spectators. Exclusive French-only track time is on sale now!
Make sure you buy yours quick as we always sell out! 2013 limited to 20 cars on track AND we have gaps between some sessions.
Track Slots and Prices
Single session (4 per hour) - £25
Two hour open pit session - £75 (bargain)
Additional Drivers (all day pass) - £10 (can pay on the day)
Passengers (all day pass) - £10 (only available on the day)
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/track
Any questions please feel free to ask or email me
Joel@PerformanceFrenchCars.co.uk
#2
Only one that laughed at camp corner?


Guess that's where I'll stand....
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
Camp corner is right on the slip road off the track. Been a while since i've been to combe though Wink
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#4
(14-06-2013, 05:57 PM)Matt Wrote: Only one that laughed at camp corner?


Guess that's where I'll stand....

Ha ha.that's were the oc stand needs to be :p
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
#5
Log in

Copy/paste

Log out
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#6
Im on track from 10:15 to 12:15
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#7
"any questions just ask" uuhhh and you wont answer because you never check back into threads you'v started........ Knobs , i really do hate pfc..... Usless

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#8
I do check up mate, I've been so busy recently though I have been struggling to find the time but all the issues have been worked out and I should be online a lot more

You can email me as well if you need an answer soon!
#9
Pahahaha caught out Wink
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: French Car Show 2018 - Donington - 7th & 8th July 2018 Eeyore 19 34,139 04-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  French Car Show 2017 - Donington - 15th & 16th July 2017 Eeyore 113 116,105 16-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Last Post: 399road
  OFFICIAL THREAD: French Car Show 2016 Eeyore 148 98,054 07-06-2016, 11:30 AM
Last Post: RetroPug

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)