Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WANTED standard aerial cable 306 hdi
#1
Rainbow 
WANTED

I'm after the standard aerial cable for my 306 hdi which goes from the aerial roof then to the back of the stereo.

The last owner cut this and joined togeather to fit anther end cowboys!

So the signal not very good thats why I need anther cable thats not been cut.

Cheap as possible pm details with p&p to Wales UK thanks.
#2
I think I have one I have a look
#3
Mines also been cut how do I replace it a it seems to go down into the dash not towards the roof Undecided
#4
(05-06-2013, 05:49 PM)Jukie88 Wrote: Mines also been cut how do I replace it a it seems to go down into the dash not towards the roof Undecided

Your should be connected to the aerial in the roof if its the standard one.
#5
Is it same sa dturbo pal I can see if I can get mine out this weekend
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#6
Any updates on the cables?
#7
Going garage today pal make me an offer via pm for if I manage to get her out Wink
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#8
Make me an offer by PM got it off pal


[Image: 20130620_114811.jpg]
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#9
I will pay £4 which includes postage if anybody interested.

thanks
#10
£4 il pass haha
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted GTI6 standard airbox. KevinTW 12 8,100 21-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Midnightclub
  WANTED: HDi standard air box and mountings highwayman306 2 1,764 03-06-2015, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Iceman299
  Wanted: 6 speed reverse cable + lift up collar zx_volcane 7 4,273 24-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Last Post: HDIkyle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)