Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Diesel 35psi boost gauge + oil pressure gauge
#1
I got these two gauges sent over from America, but during the time I was waiting for them to arrive, I decided that I am selling the Dt so I don't need them anymore.

Boost gauge, 0-35psi, mechanical gauge. 7 backlight colour choices, it's a very nice looking gauge, doesn't look cheap in any way. Never used, will be in it's original box with fittings. £30 posted SOLD

Oil pressure gauge, electrical. As with the boost gauge, it looks really smart, 7 colours, comes complete with sensor and other fittings. Full sweep on startup. £40 posted.

If you want to see video's of these, search glowshift 7 colour gauges on youtube.

Only one awful picture, lost my camera lead unfortunately so phone picture will have to do for now!

(will add picture in a second)

[Image: IMAG0413.jpg]
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
#2
I'll take the boost
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#3
Nice and quick! Paypal ricky.knibbs@live.co.uk, as gift or pay the charges Smile Will get it sent out on Tuesday.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
#4
Cheers, whats your address? Might be passing
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#5
I will PM you.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
#6
Cheers, might be going MK tomorrow but not sure. Am in Bicester on Mondays. Prob just easier to post lol
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#7
Well if you are in MK tomorrow let me know as I will be at work til 5. I will PM you my number.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
#8
BUMP oil pressure gauge still for sale.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Drivers Vent Gauge Holders Eeyore 35 23,991 04-06-2019, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Hewitt Industries boost/emp dual gauge 80psi HDi--Power 1 3,116 07-10-2016, 02:05 AM
Last Post: HDi--Power
  Drivers Side Boost Gauge Holder ct-hdi 8 5,495 01-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Last Post: ct-hdi

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)