Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: 16" Alloys?? Speedline Comp 2?!
#1
After some direct fit 16" alloys, ideally comp 2's if anyone knows of any!

Already got nimrods, anyones got anything else cool feel free to offer Smile
#2
Bump..someone must have some cool 16" alloya

Or good condition ph1 s16 or gti6 seata. Want to replace mine
#3
Possibly have speedline 2108's for sale if I can get some 15's
#4
if there direct fit and 16" I'm interested! what 15" you want??
#5
Yeah direct fit, there perfect strait and repainted a few months back in red, I'm after anything light and direct fit so speedline 2108,2118 pro race etc only want 15's as can get cheaper track tyres
#6
well drop me a pm if/when you decide sell them, deffo interested Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile 205 speedline centres Teddy 2 2,416 30-08-2015, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Teddy
  Wanted: Set of Speedline 1.9 GTi wheels Tallguy_2 6 4,041 26-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Tallguy_2

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)