Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Smooth Bonnet & Grill
#1
For sale Peugeot 306 - Smooth Bonnet and grill - Badgeless - Gti 6

Black in colour, Few stone chips and one small dint in the bonnet which can be seen if you look carefully. There is also some flakey paint in the middle where the previous owner has left bird poo on there for a long while and it has eaten through the paint,

These pics were taken about 4 weeks ago so you can see how good it still looks after a little polish

£60 ovno

Based in hemel hempstead, Hertfordshire, Cash on collection only, call or pm

Dominic - 07737 851491

[Image: 3063_zps6e341199.png]

[Image: 3061_zps5f24bbad.png]
#2
Good price that mate glwts
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#3
If only you lived closer!! Perfect colour aswell!! :/
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
#4
I'm gonna be down Twickenham in a few weeks, if this is still available then I'll have it. I'll keep am eye out to see if it sells
#5
Don't tempt me! Stick it on the dt haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#6
Wheres BigCheez?

get involved boy!
#7
Still for sale
#8
Bump..
#9
swap for smooth boot in primer?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#10
Don't own a 306 anymore. Thanks
#11
Still for sale
#12
Might be interested if I end up getting this 306 ive found. Will let u know if want it
#13
Ok thanks
#14
If they're still available on sunday the 2nd I'll buy and collect them then :-)
[Image: IMG_4192edit.png]
#15
Might be interested if it doesnt sell as im only in High Wycombe as well
#16
Ok. Well they are here waiting to be brought haha
#17
did u spray them yourself? The grill looks more glossy in the photos
#18
I haven't done anything to either of them.
#19
Brought it of 7057sam
#20
well I'll defo have these on the 2nd if they haven't sold by then as i wont have the funds til then
[Image: IMG_4192edit.png]
#21
Is this still for sale?!
#22
Was sold to Ethan above :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#23
Daaaaamn, this was just what I needed lol. Ahhh well, the search continues.
#24
Sowwie my bad lol :-)
[Image: IMG_4192edit.png]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Debadged Bonnet + Grill 306gtiparts 4 3,255 31-08-2016, 02:55 PM
Last Post: tim 306td
  Smooth bonnet and grill Danny2009 8 4,451 19-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Danny2009
  Breaking: China bumper, smooth ph2 bumper, smooth grill, diablo bitsgti leathers and more parts karl1989 66 32,869 26-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: karl1989

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)