Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Headlight Adjust Panel
#1
After a headlight adjuster panel with the switch + airbag holes in the bottom of the panel
#2
I think I have one. I'll dig it out tomorrow, you coming to PPCITP?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#3
I won't be mate, expect the next show ill make is fcs
#4
If I have one I'll post it to you then.

£5 plus post? so about £6.50?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#5
I have one £5 posted
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
#6
(05-05-2013, 11:41 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: If I have one I'll post it to you then.

£5 plus post? so about £6.50?

Let me know if you find it mate Smile
#7
I've one. Would say collect but unless your passing postage would probably be cheaper Big Grin
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
#8
Will let you know mate im up your way quite a bit atm


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)