Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Handbrake cable
#1
Any one else handbrake cable on the drivers side just hang? Where can I securely it neatly so it doesn't look broke hanging haha
#2
Cable ties Wink
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#3
I have a metal bracket of sorts on mine but it just hangs aswell and can't see where or even if it secured anywhere haha
#4
Mine rubs a little on the tank, did the same with the old car and they were both in their brackets.
#5
Yeah, there use to be a metal bracket on the tank strap that use to hold my OS cable but the weld rusted and the bracket came away so I too have cable tied it to the tank strap.
#6
Ok will have to have a look at where this strap is haha
#7
I have drilled through the metal holder bit and cable tied it back up, job done
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#8
ok ta will take a look Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  handbrake cable 306pc 2 2,405 07-01-2015, 10:55 PM
Last Post: 306pc
  replacing rear calipers/ using existing handbrake cable Lew_Derv_T 4 4,203 13-03-2013, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Lew_Derv_T
  Stuck handbrake cable rocker8742 5 3,654 17-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Jake

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)