Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Seen this on the bay
#1
What do you think? Could be a good buy?
#2
Yeah looks great...
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#3
I thought I had 20/20 vision, might have to get my eyes checked.

Link?
#4
That. Is. Amazing.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
Wow, awesome!!
#6
definitely get it mate.
#7
Going to have to get there before me
#8
f*ck! Amazing car
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#9
Looks awesome ....... (What are we looking at?)
#10
Always wanted one of them! That is epic!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#11
are you guys blind; i'd never touch a phase 2 with that milage, in that colour, those wheels and that interior! unique, but not for me!
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#12
Crap.. haha thought I'd put the link on! Here we go,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/peugeot-306-xs...2875744%26
#13
3.0l?! Didn't even know you could get that. But yeh looks pretty nice, pretty clean and only 80k?! Sometimes I get annoyed at the fact I'm not looking for a car anymore haha.
#14
Its a conversion, engines from the 406 v6
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#15
(24-04-2013, 11:42 AM)MRiches Wrote: 3.0l?! Didn't even know you could get that. But yeh looks pretty nice, pretty clean and only 80k?! Sometimes I get annoyed at the fact I'm not looking for a car anymore haha.

The 3.0 is from a 406 engine swap mate
#16
(24-04-2013, 11:51 AM)rocker8742 Wrote:
(24-04-2013, 11:42 AM)MRiches Wrote: 3.0l?! Didn't even know you could get that. But yeh looks pretty nice, pretty clean and only 80k?! Sometimes I get annoyed at the fact I'm not looking for a car anymore haha.

The 3.0 is from a 406 engine swap mate

same as the wheels
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)