Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Somewhere to Stay for a couple of nights.
#1
I am currently enrolled on an Electricians Course (study at home), however i have to go up to London every now and then to do certain modules.

I'm due to go up on the 24th - 26th April and again at the beginning of May, I cannot afford to stay in a hotel or Bed and breakfast for the end of this month so i thought i'd pop a post on here to see if anyone lives in or close to London that would maybe consider letting me stay for a couple of nights?

Pleeeeaaaassseeee I need this help... Smile
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#2
Id say you could stay with me in aylesbury, I live right on the train line into london and am only about 3 stops outside the travelcard zones.


BUT


That week im not gonna be here because I too am on a course in London and am staying at somebody elses house lol
#3
Wheres the course mate? Theres a few of us in north surrey/south london
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#4
(16-04-2013, 06:56 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Id say you could stay with me in aylesbury, I live right on the train line into london and am only about 3 stops outside the travelcard zones.


BUT


That week im not gonna be here because I too am on a course in London and am staying at somebody elses house lol
Lol, thanks anyway buddy Smile
(16-04-2013, 07:00 PM)Niall Wrote: Wheres the course mate? Theres a few of us in north surrey/south london

The Course is in Faringdon
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#5
blimey properly central then! Maybe have a word with samass? He might rent out his sofa for bum sex
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#6
Hahahahaha.. Trying to turn me are you Niall?

I don't mind staying on the outskirts, i have an oyster card after all..
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#7
If i had room id offer you my sofa but i dont and im sure you dont want to be woken up at 4am by the dog licking you in probably inappropriate places. Have a word with sam. He lives in kingston so can get into london fairly easy (i might even be able to drive you depending on where im working them days)
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#8
(16-04-2013, 08:57 PM)Niall Wrote: If i had room id offer you my sofa but i dont and im sure you dont want to be woken up at 4am by the dog licking you in probably inappropriate places. Have a word with sam. He lives in kingston so can get into london fairly easy (i might even be able to drive you depending on where im working them days)

Lol, well lets try and see who would be able to help me out. Smile

Thank you though Niall Smile
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#9
I'd let you sleep in spare room if my uncle wasn't over from back home man, sorry! I'll ask a few mates tomorrow n see if anyone has anything available gratis...
#10
you're welcome to stay at mine.. buts its in Norfolk so quite the commute.
On the 306 waiting list.
#11
To be fair guys, i dont need a room as such, i'd sleep on the floor anywhere in the house. I have a roll mat and sleeping bag.
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#12
Let me check with my housemates, should be alright tho, I'm only about half an hour from Waterloo by train, as long as you can put up with my lounge also being my workshop Rofl
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#13
This is not a safe place to stay ^^^^^^^^ unlesd you like wakinh up at 3am with a 1/2 inch of sam inside you that is? lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#14
Ive heard that that is all of sam!
#15
nah im pretty surr i felt 3/4 of an inch last time

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#16
I'm sure i can deploy some Razor wire around my 'hole'. Smile

Just to add, Kingston is within the use of the Oyster card isn't it?
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#17
Hahaha

yeah it is mate, its like 4 quid on the train to Waterloo I think Smile
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#18
I have to get to Farringdon so hopefully that should be cheap enough Smile

Please let me know Samass Smile
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#19
Yep will do buddy, ill ask them tonight Smile shouldbt be an issue
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#20
Any luck Samass?
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  couple of parts wanted tomosy10 12 5,751 23-03-2014, 07:50 AM
Last Post: tomosy10
  Bonnet Stay Clip!! Ash J 5 2,789 25-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Ash J
  Wanted: Couple of items Wanted Mutz 9 4,243 18-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Jake

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)