Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Top mount spacer chocks
#1
Shocked 
After a pair of them angled chocks for.top mount buffers. Can't post on '6 forum anymore to ask as I got my old ones from someone on there.
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#2
Angled chocks? Got a pic?

   

What number here?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#3
top engine mount innit
#4
ooooh i see!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#5
It's not on there! He means the bit Ed was after forever lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#6
Someone was making them I do have pics somewhere from few years ago
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#7
Just pack them out.

I bonded a section of an old engine house to one side and it worked fine

I'm sure I have one if the buffer things that fits over the bolt hole


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: WANTED Oz racing 20mm spacer Welshy_Pete 0 1,327 29-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Welshy_Pete
  Wanted: Spacer bolts WiNgNuTz 8 4,151 05-04-2014, 09:40 AM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  Wanted: One 20mm spacer sherman306 0 1,389 28-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Last Post: sherman306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)