Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mid-week meet - Lake district
THE_Liam Wrote:I've already chucked that head unit in the car by the way dude Smile

cheers, I've just put some cash in my wallet lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

One more sleep :p
is someone excited??
You'd think it were xmas or something!!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Yeah cause last time wasn't very good with Leos shit driving
D@wson Wrote:Yeah cause last time wasn't very good with Leos shit driving

lol we are not having a repeat of that this evening!! Its too cold to be picking bits of car up off the road..........
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Right, I hate having to pull out at the last minute (lol) but I can't make it, just got to work and having been promised I could finish at 5, I've had a load of work dumped on my desk and I'll be stuck here until 8-9pm :roll:

Sorry lads Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
THE_Liam Wrote:Right, I hate having to pull out at the last minute (lol) but I can't make it, just got to work and having been promised I could finish at 5, I've had a load of work dumped on my desk and I'll be stuck here until 8-9pm :roll:

Sorry lads Sad

Your gay Tongue

So I guess that means that Kyle won't be along either then? gotta love work! My boss went away on holls yesterday so I will be leaving at 5! Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
If Liam can't make it i wont be able to i'm afraid, Can't afford the fuel and the dash is out of the car atm.
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Aslong as masterj is coming I'm easy..... Crystallls ftw
D@wson Wrote:Aslong as masterj is coming I'm easy..... Crystallls ftw

Don't forget my money or your driving back with not alternator ninja
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
mark_airey Wrote:
D@wson Wrote:Aslong as masterj is coming I'm easy..... Crystallls ftw

Don't forget my money or your driving back with not alternator ninja
And for that you are getting it in pennies
D@wson Wrote:And for that you are getting it in pennies

If you do You can keep the money and I will have my alternator back and stick it on ebay for more than double what you paid like all the others on there Wink

BTW, your not winning so give up..................
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
I will be there at 7
I will be there ASAP Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
im @ cottage in flookburugh
its only a fiver mark you tight shit
Great meet got home safe apart from the wild life smashing my passenger headlight
lol just got the feeling back in my toes!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr..............wish my car got warm enough for the heaters to work, lol,

Good laugh, just a bit chilly lol

Will sort pics tomorrow night when I'm not suffering from mild hypothermia!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Wish id had the funds to drive up to this. Get pics sorted now Mark! Tomorrow too late Tongue
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Great to meet you all, get those photos up Mark!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



Poodle Wrote:Great to meet you all, get those photos up Mark!

Good to meet you too!

I will get them up after work today, I couldn't be arsed last night once I had done everything I had to do lol

I finish at lunch time so should be early afternoon Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
mark_airey Wrote:
Poodle Wrote:Great to meet you all, get those photos up Mark!

Good to meet you too!

I will get them up after work today, I couldn't be arsed last night once I had done everything I had to do lol

I finish at lunch time so should be early afternoon Smile

Sweeeeet
Pics now posted up here <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1372" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1372</a><!-- l -->

Sorry for the wait!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306oc Lake District Meet - 13/14th May Eeyore 33 21,771 29-04-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: MY95
  freshers week! the milkman 30 14,717 12-02-2013, 04:44 AM
Last Post: the milkman
  LAKE DISTRICT meet; 29th July ginge191 66 44,790 10-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: ginge191

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)