Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newbie here from the Woking area :-)
#1
Hi guys, my names Dan and I'm from Bisley in Woking. I've had a 306 for about 3-4 years now and its been off the road for a while as other cars have had to take priority. Anyways not gonna bore you all with my life story...short of it is that I'm putting it back on the road and want to for once in my life be on a forum and share my project. Basically its a 1.8xs on a 'T' reg and its pretty much the best car I've ever owned. So reliable and nips along alright too. Doesn't break any land speed records, but is good for what it is. Anyways, this seems like a very friendly and welcoming forum and I dare say you'll all see me popping up on here.
Cheers Guys
Dan (floz)
#2
Welcome
#3
Welcome! Smile
#4
Welcome along
[Image: IMAG0356-1.gif]
#5
Welcome Dan, keep an eye out for the Burgundy 405 around aldershot, guildford and over to dorking. Sometimes woking, thats me.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
#6
Oh right I'm sure I'll see you about then :-) probably seen each other about before...can't miss me :p haha
#7
Also...sorry to be thick but why won't the forum let me write on a topic? Someone's selling some springs and I've been trying to get my name on them all day and last night and it won't let me :-( says I don't have permission?
#8
think you need 10+ posts to comment in the for sale area?

Also, welcome along mate. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#9
That's right, just a few more posts and you'll be able to post in there Smile

Welcome to the forum by the way, there are plenty of meets in the South so keep an eye out.
#10
Ahh that makes sense :-) cheers for the help guys. Yeah I was looking on the meets page...may just have to attend. If I don't bring the pug I'll bring the big toy :-)
#11
Welcome along
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)