Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Heated Seats Project
#1
Ive got some Red Fleck half leather S16 Seats and i'm going to be fitting heater elements to them, partially due to the crapness of my heaters. Ive just ordered these off eBay and seen good reviews about them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271163491152?s...1497.l2649

I'll be doing this over the next few weeks and i'll keep this thread updated on any progress. Including Pics and Guides ETC.
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
#2
Looks like a good idea tbh

If it were me I wouldn't be touching it
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
I'd be keeping a fire extinguisher to hand.

Nice idea though..
On the 306 waiting list.
#4
My thoughts exactly. Ever seen how disgustingly dusty it is underneath
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
Lol you guys, a fire extinguisher? Seriously? These are heated elements not gas hobs!

Should work well mate. If you get the rear window switches from a 5dr/estate then you could mount the switches in the little recess on there, which fits above the rear ashtray. This is where the OEM switches go.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
#6
^^^ Or any 5 door with electric rear windows!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#7
Great advise guys Smile
I'll be going to the scrap yard soon so I'll have a look when in there.
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
#8
Right, I've fitted the seat elements and they are friggin brilliant! Really warm Smile I've got to tidy the wiring up but it all works nicely, I'll upload some photos tomorow when I've got my computer fixed!
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
#9
update . . .now! . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#10
i want pictures! make a guide already!
#11
Thats amazing, I wants to sit and see if you can warm me up.

Pics and guide soon please Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Red rallye Resto project (seats out) Lwilliams 33 29,460 06-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Last Post: 7057sam

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)