Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Girlfriend Picture Thread [NSFW]
As if we didn't know already!
Well... At least I got the marriage proposal on facebook first.
Meh only half truth right now, sorry Sam your good and all, but you can't beat female company
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Meh. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Dirty whore
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
I've got a dirty whorish mouth
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
I'm gonna punch you right in the ovaries.
[Image: b4i68y.jpg]
Square in the baby maker
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Go back to your home on whore island
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION.
I dont know if you know but uh, I'm pretty much a big deal
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.
That smells like pure gasoline
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
<3<3<3

   

<3<3<3
On the 306 waiting list.
(03-03-2013, 12:18 AM)Jake Wrote: <3<3<3



<3<3<3

WTF?? you're in love with a table lamp now... Strange Strange person... Undecided
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
10 quotes from Anchorman in a row and you think he's getting hot and bothered walking past the interior lighting section at Home base? lol
I hit him with a burritoooooooo
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Where did you get that grenade?
I don't know.






Okay I'll stop. Otherwise this will turn into the "anchorman quotes thread"
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Scotch scotch scotch..
Como estas biitches!!
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Anchorman is shit, Hayley Williams is really not very attractive.

And this thread is about boobs, neither of the above are related.

/awaitsban
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



(05-03-2013, 06:58 AM)Poodle Wrote: Anchorman is shit, Hayley Williams is really not very attractive.

And this thread is about boobs, neither of the above are related.

/awaitsban

QFTT

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

We should just rename this thread "naked pics of birds from CJ" lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

(05-03-2013, 12:55 PM)puglove Wrote: We should just rename this thread "naked pics of birds from CJ" lmao

At least some one is making an effort for the thread lol
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Quote:If you ever post a photo of me on there I will chop your balls off
- Mrs Lewisdmz
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
lmao
(05-03-2013, 05:55 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote:
(05-03-2013, 12:55 PM)puglove Wrote: We should just rename this thread "naked pics of birds from CJ" lmao

At least some one is making an effort for the thread lol

Dont be like that!

Get thy wads out for slooth!
(05-03-2013, 07:55 PM)Just Sean Wrote:
(05-03-2013, 05:55 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote:
(05-03-2013, 12:55 PM)puglove Wrote: We should just rename this thread "naked pics of birds from CJ" lmao

At least some one is making an effort for the thread lol

Dont be like that!

Get thy wads out for slooth!

haha

i have nothing new to add. not since last time. she's decided as im getting it in person i dont need any pictures. to which i disagreed.
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]


Awww come on dude play ball ffs Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Girlfriend Xsi 2.0 of my XtDt fan2xud 1 3,636 09-03-2013, 05:54 PM
Last Post: ozonehostile
  The obligatory 'my car's got snow on it' picture thread samass 65 48,333 28-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Kezzieboy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)