My D Turbo S, 50k miles and im 3rd owner with service history and really tidy
Just wondering what I should do to it? :p
Just wondering what I should do to it? :p
|
D turbo S
|
|
My D Turbo S, 50k miles and im 3rd owner with service history and really tidy
Just wondering what I should do to it? :p
04-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the forum
50k is low a DTurbo these days!
04-02-2013, 10:30 PM
I know it had 46k when I got it a few months ago haha!
04-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Drive it!
But welcome
Opinions are like bumholes. Everyone has one, and we all think everyone elses stinks.
04-02-2013, 11:42 PM
Welcome mate, very luck to find a dt with that mileage.
Just have a browse around peoples project threads to get some inspiration. ![]()
05-02-2013, 12:55 AM
Welcome! Nice china d turbo! Reminds me of mine when I got it, this is how it ended up:
05-02-2013, 01:04 AM
Welcome.
I think that's Dragoon actually, not china. Looks identical to mine when I got it in 2010, although yours has a lot less miles.
05-02-2013, 07:33 AM
flipping ek...50k....
maybe cause an argument but if the condition matches the millage then I would keep it 100% OEM and mint! not concours...you want to enjoy it...but mint original be ace Wishes for more power...
05-02-2013, 09:50 AM
05-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Im starting to think maybe I should euro style it, any thoughts/will it look shit ive neverseen a eeuro style 306 driving round only pictures
06-02-2013, 01:26 PM
06-02-2013, 06:21 PM
06-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Coz Euroruining is exactly what it says on the tin, ruining.
IMO, it ruins the look, handling, comfort and practicality of the 306...! Wana be a Eurotrash driver...go ahead, its the entry ticket to chavworld, but dont do it with such a nice low millage example Wishes for more power...
06-02-2013, 07:30 PM
(06-02-2013, 07:23 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: Coz Euroruining is exactly what it says on the tin, ruining. Not particularly depends if you not what your doing when you set the suspention up
06-02-2013, 07:32 PM
(06-02-2013, 07:23 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: Coz Euroruining is exactly what it says on the tin, ruining.I think you're confusing Euro with 'Fast Car Mag'
06-02-2013, 07:36 PM
(06-02-2013, 07:32 PM)Scott Wrote:(06-02-2013, 07:23 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: Coz Euroruining is exactly what it says on the tin, ruining.I think you're confusing Euro with 'Fast Car Mag' Meh i think he just likes an argument, and if he dosnt like it its shit no matter what, the impression i get from alot of his posts anyway
06-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Mixed views then haha so shall I just keep it standard but thats a bit boring :L
06-02-2013, 08:06 PM
06-02-2013, 08:18 PM
06-02-2013, 08:45 PM
Making it your own means you will be happier in the long run and will be more fun...try stuff and if you dont like it, change it
![]() 138 BHP XSI |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|