Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
JVC KD-R701 stereo witb remote
#1
I bought this deck on boxing day 2010 for £179.99 new

Few light scratches close up but its in very good condition. With remote and fascia surround

[Image: IMG_20130203_162446.jpg]

Link for spec... HERE

I'll accept £50 ono. No postage

Thanks for looking

Arron


S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
#2
Why no post?

Photos of connector, I'm interested
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#3
Connector? Oh the loom ain't been chopped its ready to plug straight into the car and go.

If you wanted to pay postage I could possibly box it up for you and get you a price.


S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
#4
I need a pic ideally bud as my connector is f*cked. The previous owner has cut the wires to fit my current JVC head unit so need to know if they are the same

Posted would be ideal mate
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#5
Ah I see... well this looms just a plug and play with no wires cut...you could probably get an image online but I'll take a pic for you. I'd pop to `frauds or t`bay and re wire an ISO up to your existing loom... makes it easy to change decks then

I'll pop into post office tomorrow aft with it boxed up for the price


S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
#6
Thanks bud
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#7
Royal mail say

£8.30 1st class
£5.30 standard parcel.


S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
#8
Sweet, did you get connector pics?
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#9
[Image: IMG_20130204_124134.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130204_124153.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20130204_124253.jpg]


S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
#10
*cough*

Its all boxed now so will post it if the buyer pays...iyou can even change the colour of the writing to pink...


S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
#11
Got a horrible feeling the wires aren't the same.

Just waiting for car to get back from mot then I will check mate
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#12
Ok mate.. but surely you need earth, live, 12v then speaker cables, so once you identify these any deck can go in??


S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
#13
Still for sale...


S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
#14
Still got this


S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
#15
give you £45 posted??
#16
Bumpp


S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)