Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
306 pic anyone?
#1
Anyone got a pic of a black 3door with white nimrods on? The missus is getting a 306 and this is what she's set on it looking like

Thanks ash
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#2
I'm sure there was someone. Matt something on .net.


They looked awesome
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
Can you see if you can find one for us mate?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#4
Although. Win.

[Image: 0A782B9D-6216-4253-8ADE-8D20848E6290-489...8C1C70.jpg]
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
Search for will_dtub's old xsi on pug.net, that was black with white nimrods and a few other nice mods...
#6
f*ck yeah it was will, not Matt haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
Ruan was on Nimrods for a while. Silver ones
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#8
anyone fancy doing a quick photo shop on the pic above with red ones to white? im on my phone and cba finding laptop thanks
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#9
[Image: 521414A9-312E-484C-A32E-51964BB6D3A4-489...721D50.jpg]

Ruans
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#10
Goes bro's ho's
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#11
Exactly! I remember that sig
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#12
Me too!
You don't need a picture you know it will look epic
#13
change of topic who has good pics of the different blue 306s?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#14
[Image: 2fb901e6.jpg]

Wish it was that clean now!

[Image: c1d13d20.jpg]
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#15
i said good pics simon..........
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#16
Sigma, Its the blue of kings!

[Image: 2009_0703Randoms0009.jpg]
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
#17
China
Moonstone
Niall
Rhodes
Sigma
Miami
Dragoon

Are the ones that come to mind atm
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#18
   

A better one than Simon Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#19
There's some decent China pics of my 1.4/1.8 over on the other side....

The estate doesn't really photograph well!
#20
The car doesn't photograph well? It's not like it can pull a funny face every time you're about to take a photo...
#21
Lol, its odd, I've still never taken a pic of the estate that I actually like! Confused. But then again, I've only washed it once haha.

There's one or two of the 1.4 that are awesome though....
#22
[Image: Photo-0086-7.jpg]

[Image: Photo-0133-7.jpg]

Wink

Just a bit of a shame I saw the mighty 1.4 last week....looking like this. Sad

[Image: 306HoleyRearArch005.jpg]
#23
(24-01-2013, 08:08 AM)Scott Wrote: The car doesn't photograph well? It's not like it can pull a funny face every time you're about to take a photo...

Don't be so sure Scott...
           
#24
lmao

I can't believe you just wasted several minutes of your day doing that! lol


But seriously..look at the full frontal pic of the 1.4 (oo err!), it's pretty much perfect, the estate isn't perfect anywhere, cracks, scratches, scuffs etc. Obviously I expect it when the estate has done like double the miles of the 1.4. But I think its the same reason I never really bothered with the silver golf, bodywork on that was a crap. I know a lot of people on here clearly aren't fussed by stuff like that...but I don't like/dont see the point doing anything if it's not gonna end perfectly. Confused
#25
I'm the same Tom don't worry.
I'm kinda OCD when it comes to cars. If I love it then it has to be perfect. But if there's anything I don't like I treat it like shit.

This one I bought has dint on back but dent master will be able to sort it no problem and needs a drivers door as its got a paint chip under lock. The front bumper has a small wall rub mark but I have my front bumper on back that's mint but one will be smoothed eventually. Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#26
Oh Vaughan. So much rep! That is amazing!!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#27
my old now the wife's Genesis blue 306 . .Wink



[Image: 24102008147.jpg]
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#28
(24-01-2013, 06:31 AM)Pete Wrote: Sigma, Its the blue of kings!

[Image: 2009_0703Randoms0009.jpg]

whos is this car. ive seen it before and love it
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
#29
It's his old 6, it's gorgeous.
#30
Yep, my old one! Should never have sold it Sad Now a track car in Scotland so I've heard.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)