Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who's best?
#1
Right, I'm bored so.....

Who has a better body?

Katy Perry


Beyoncé


Rihanna


And if you have a better person or reason why, state it! (:
#2
None of them can sing if thats what you mean
Auto tunes piles of crap
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#3
Well you clearly didn't read that... lol
#4
Rihanna...the things i would do to her!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
#5
All 3 at once.. giggidy
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#6
Beyonce hands down surely?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#7
silverzx Wrote:Beyonce hands down surely?


This is what I thought too!
#8
I would have goen with Katy... But I don't really have an opinion on this just thought I'd give her a vote Wink
#9
Beyonce has some very nice tits :-)
Better answer ? Lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#10
I would have said Rihanna myself.
#11
[Image: this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.jpg]
#12
Rihanna.....come on......Smile

2:13 in this video....well any part tbh but meh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIlsboLLzJQ
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#13
Few "safe for works".

[Image: Beyonce.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCggkbmx3co2WnrmbKyhW...Y3i9J70i4V]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaLNuHHjl7UbHUtQdtqA9...yuinfZT9Hw]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5OOKnKvPxd8VR1TR-AtX..._8KMu-mg-w]
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#14
[Image: katy-perry-naked.jpg]

FTW


NSFW Big Grin Big Grin
#15
f*cking rep ^^^

Katy Perry all day long...
About time she ditched that long haired-gay clothes wearing - stupid as f*ck knob of a husband

Dont get the obsession with rhianna personally, KP all the way!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#16
Perry for me!! Big Grin

But beyonces's pretty close 2nd.......not a fan of rhianna though...........
#17
should have added a poll! Big Grin
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#18
JJ0063 Wrote:[Image: katy-perry-naked.jpg]

FTW


NSFW Big Grin Big Grin

Not got the nicest tits I've seen but what I would give to do unthinkable things to that.....
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#19
Danny reckons thats a fake pic... Tbh, wouldn't surprise me if it was... still hot either way lol
#20
Why is it all about doing things "to" her??? Surely "with" her would be better???
#21
Beyonce' for me . . . .and to Phil, she ain't no auto-tuned wonder mate, she's the real deal . . . . . . .oh hell who am i kidding . . . . . i'd surprise sex the lot of them! . . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#22
Mattcheese31 Wrote:Beyonce' for me . . . .and to Phil, she ain't no auto-tuned wonder mate, she's the real deal . . . . . . .oh hell who am i kidding . . . . . i'd surprise sex the lot of them! . . .lol


This man has style! Haha
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#23
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Why is it all about doing things "to" her??? Surely "with" her would be better???

Well it could be with her. All I'm saying is if she decided to just lie there motionless, it wouldn't bother me still.....haha
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#24
Pixie Lott Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#25
Matt Wrote:Pixie Lott Wink


*changes knickers....*



lmao
#26
Matt Wrote:Pixie Lott Wink
Good shout!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#27
I fancy what's her name... Hermione... Emma Watson... I'd like a wee cuddle with her... Wink
#28
Zooey Deschanel...she looks like Katy Perry except better. More of the 'girl next door' type.

MrsMoonstone Wrote:I fancy what's her name... Hermione... Emma Watson... I'd like a wee cuddle with her... Wink
At first I wondered what kind of strange sex games you're into before I remembered you live in Scotland and it entirely changed the meaning lol
#29
Whilst were on music chicks... angela gossow :-) i know paul (moonstone2.0) will enjoy
[Image: AngelaGossowangie.jpg]
And most of you wont know but her vocal style is somewhat different. Her scream/ roars can outdo most men lol
[Image: angela-glassow.jpg]
Ooh and charlotte wessels dutch lead singer of delain
Completely destroy that and if she were to have a kid then you would so call it "nuclear"
[Image: Charlotte_Wessels_Delain_Picture_206z.jpg]
[Image: 1283921006307_f.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#30
Midnightclub Wrote:All 3 at once.. giggidy


hahaha
[Image: blazejpg1.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)