Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GTi Master Cylinder
#1
I'm doing a brake upgrade on my D'Turbo, and I'm currently needing a GTi Master Cylinder with postage. I've got cash waiting Smile.
#2
i have one mate although id pref to sell with the calipers discs and pads
#3
(11-01-2013, 10:21 PM)ash23 Wrote: i have one mate although id pref to sell with the calipers discs and pads

I've got everything I need except the master cylinder Sad. Thanks anyway
#4
we have a spare one mate
#5
Got one here if you're not sorted.
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: 23mm master cylinder Chris_90 8 5,666 28-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  Wanted: 23mm 4 port master cylinder Chris_90 2 2,870 11-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  Wanted: Gti6 master cylinder mcglynn 1 2,111 07-10-2014, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Anton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)