Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bosch.
#1
I've got a completely standard bosch for sale, complete with injectors, lines, pulley and bracket.

I'm after £65 plus post.

Pictures to follow if requested.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#2
Could do with one for my cousins vitara, best price Wink

I am cornish, and a farmer afterall Wink
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#3
I paid this for just a gov modded pump! If you wantto split lines and injectors drop me a pm Wink.
#4
Tis a good price for a complete setup.

Would have bought it myself had my turbine decided it didn't like my compressor
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#5
very cheap
Wishes for more power...
#6
Flobadob
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#7
Smile.....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#8
Oops. Massive apologies there mate, totally forgot to PM you then forgot you'd asked. YHPM lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#9
Jonny if you still have this when we next do something I'll take it
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#10
I can certainly sort you one at the same price mate.. April meet?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#11
would you be good to do them for 70posted if enough notice??
Wishes for more power...
#12
I can't see why not mate, obviously depends on If I can find one or not though.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#13
(04-01-2013, 09:39 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: I can certainly sort you one at the same price mate.. April meet?


Yeah man, fit it for a blowie?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#14
Hmm. Blowie and a spoon?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#15
Sure thing
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#16
(04-01-2013, 09:36 PM)Matt Wrote: Jonny if you still have this when we next do something I'll take it

No he won't.
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#17
Bloody will.



Well if I have cash haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#18
Bloody won't.
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#19
Jonny if your coming down for my birthday ill have one at that price to build my 11mm out of.
#20
is this set up still for grabs? ill take it for 70 posted?
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
#21
Sorry it's sold now.

Guys, make a list of anyone who wants one for £70 posted and I'll see what I can do. First come first served, obviously.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#22
Cheap Bosch pump list

1. Dum-Dum - dont need lines or injectors
#23
[quote='Dum-Dum' pid='189630' dateline='1357466182']
Cheap Bosch pump list

1. Dum-Dum - dont need lines or injectors
2. Anton- ideally just injectors.
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#24
1. Dum-Dum - dont need lines or injectors
2. Anton- ideally just injectors.
3. Piggy - Lines and injectors
Wishes for more power...
#25
1. Dum-Dum - dont need lines or injectors
2. Anton- ideally just injectors.
3. Piggy - Lines and injectors
4. sammy9212 - just lines and injectors


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)