Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello
#1
Hello,

I'm new to this forum but I've had my 98 S reg TD(unsure of actual model)

I am from west yorkshire and my previous car was a renault clio 1.4 so I really like the pug it's great!

Dan
#2
306 > clio any day. lol

Welcome along mate, we're a nice friendly bunch on here, stick around a while! Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#3
Welcome along! More than likely a phase 2 but chuck some pics up and we will tell you!
[Image: sig.jpg]
#4
Welcome along mate
[Image: IMAG0356-1.gif]
#5
I will get some pictures of it later on I do believe it is a PH2 but unsure of engine code ad build code etc.
#6
Welcome along mate Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#7
Welcome along :-)
Get a stage one tune on there to release the ponies it should have had
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#8
Cheers 4Way. I am not sure what pump it has or how to go about doing that. I am not new to engine bays, I have done all my own servicing and tuning on various other cars and motorbikes so not spanner shy.
#9
(28-12-2012, 01:20 PM)DanWY Wrote: Cheers 4Way. I am not sure what pump it has or how to go about doing that. I am not new to engine bays, I have done all my own servicing and tuning on various other cars and motorbikes so not spanner shy.

Get a pic of your engine bay up and we'll soon tell you what pump you've got. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#10
When I go out to the car later I shall get some pictures and some of the engine bay too.
#11
Welcome along! As always look forward to the pics Smile
#12
If its a 98 and a 1.9 then it's a phase 2 DTurbo.

Its most likely still on a Lucas pump as they only really came with Bosch pumps on the very early phase 1's AFAIK. Unless of course it has been changed somewhere along the line!


But welcome along mate. Get some pictures up!
#13
I have posted pictures up over here; 306 Pictures
#14
welcome!
#15
Hello
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
#16
[Image: davidsays1_zps891d3568.jpg]
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
#17
welcome along. getting a few local members now Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)