Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
td04 price to pay
#1
Photo 
I know I know...I said I didnt want one bla bla bla...

but anyway....what would you pay for one?

done 65k from subaru very tiny amount if shaft play
done 111k from saab, minimal shaft play

and is it worth a rebuild for very tiny amount of shaft play???
Wishes for more power...
#2
For the price of them its never worth a rebuild, I would not pay anymore than about 60 deliverd, there just too common to be worth anything
#3
Depends in which direction the shaft is playing Wink
Doesnt even own a 306.
#4
thats what I figured...
got me a td04 from a '05 scooby done 65k, 50delivered... Im happy
Wishes for more power...
#5
(17-12-2012, 10:15 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: thats what I figured...
got me a td04 from a '05 scooby done 65k, 50delivered... Im happy

Is that not the wrong turbo?

Edit my bad ignore me I thought 2005 was the third gen impreza.

It was 2007 they changed....

Crack on.
On the 306 waiting list.
#6
i payed £20 for mine but its the wrong one. fail
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#7
yeah I didnt do a 'karl'!!! lol
Wishes for more power...


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)