Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Breaking M Reg Sedan White Bosch
#1
My pals just phoned me offering me sedan to break. The turbos sucking oil in.

All i know s its an M reg 88k white with a bosch pump. Going to look at it tonight so pics and more info then.

I will only taking part off in 1 day it will weighed in by Friday at the latest.

Anyone need anything.
#2
Where are you based?
Might be interested in the whole car.
#3
Would you sell the whole car?

I might be interested in the bootlid and also the parcelshelf with the built in pullup blind

If you can give us a text on 077 6616 9569
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#4
I will sell as a whole. But I need to see it first. Saw it about a year ago looked ok.

Just been told I'm now on holiday so I do beak it I have the time.
#5
(10-12-2012, 04:08 PM)306carter Wrote: I will sell as a whole. But I need to see it first. Saw it about a year ago looked ok.

Just been told I'm now on holiday so I do beak it I have the time.

If your breaking it after crimbo then how much for Bosch, injector and lines?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#6
For a minute I thought Dum Dum was scrapping another!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#7
(10-12-2012, 04:40 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: For a minute I thought Dum Dum was scrapping another!

Exactly what I thought when I saw the title!
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
#8
Dum Dum will take the passenger wing Tongue

I'll probably have te Bosch lines and injectors Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#9
Does the bootlid have the same wiring on these as the phase 2? Or are they the opersite way around like the hatchs?
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
#10
(10-12-2012, 04:40 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: For a minute I thought Dum Dum was scrapping another!

thats exactly what i thought when i saw the title!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#11
Whats the location?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#12
Leeds.

Still not seen it will be tommoro now.
#13
Oh, it's local? What wheels are on it?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#14
Some black muti spokes but lads keeping um once it's weighed in.
#15
what's wrong with it then?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#16
(10-12-2012, 09:53 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: what's wrong with it then?

(10-12-2012, 03:04 PM)306carter Wrote: My pals just phoned me offering me sedan to break. The turbos sucking oil in.

Hmm
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
#17
(11-12-2012, 04:07 AM)C2K Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 09:53 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: what's wrong with it then?

(10-12-2012, 03:04 PM)306carter Wrote: My pals just phoned me offering me sedan to break. The turbos sucking oil in.

Hmm

sorry i did see that as well . . . . i'm on strong pain kilers atm . . .kinda a bit tripppy . . . ..Sleepy
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#18
Reet, been to look at today and it seems a shame to break it as it just needs a new turbo. But i CBA putting a turbo on ect.

Just had a new radiator and head gasket done. Tinted glass few age related marks but looks good. Would sell as a whole for £300 but you would have to bring some rimz bled!

...............................................................................................................

But i break it, here are some prices.

Bosch pump, injectors and lines £80
Bonnet £20
Wings £10ea
Radiator £20 (around 6 months old)
Alternator £15
Intercooler £10
Rear lights £5ea
All plus p&p

All prices are o.n.o and i can post almost everything.
[Image: IMG_1424.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1425.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1427.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1429.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1430.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1431.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1432.jpg]
#19
Where you located mate, need a couple bits.
On the 306 waiting list.
#20
Leeds, 4hrs away shame cos ive just finished a job in Kings Lynn

Can post all items though.
#21
Can save parts till January. Anyone need anything?

Make an offer.
#22
Cheers anyway mate, bit too far for me and need to keep the costs down..
On the 306 waiting list.
#23
This is now weighed in. All parts in other thread.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 d turbo e tech strut brace, Sedan ph2 rear lights, sedan ph2 bianca white bootlid Jamieh2013 3 3,404 13-03-2015, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Lolben91
  BREAKING phase 2 xud 306 sedan bianca white Jamieh2013 56 25,857 15-12-2014, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Jonny81191
  breaking phase 1 d turbo bosch pump lowered wibbz 25 12,173 09-11-2014, 03:19 PM
Last Post: RetroPug

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)