Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1999 Black PH3 D-Turbo with Bosch Pump
#1
Bought JJ0063's car from him but I've found it's not right for where I live due to the condition of the roads/amount of speedbumps.

This is from JJ's ad, copied as it's spot on.

1999 3 door in Onyx black
Shell is 146k, engine is 132k.
2.0 HDI that we have done an engine conversion to a 1999 1.9 XUD engine & box
Brand new Gates cambelt under 1k ago
De-air con'd with new shorter Gates belt
K14 turbo boosting 25 PSI

The car is a full phase 3 so comes with all the nice extras, but with the best engine.

Modifications:
Bosch pump with Gov mod
K14 turbo adjusted to suit
EGR removed & welded
Boost gauge
Smoked side repeaters
Carbon wrapped mirror covers & fuel cap trims
Lowered 60mm rear properly by KrisB
6 week old TA Technix coilovers
Gunmetal Cyclones with almost new budgets.
Straight through exhaust, 6 week old Centre section, De-backbox, De-cat
De-wipered
Half leather, Half alcantara interior with side airbags
OMP rep dished steering wheel
Flocked mirror covers
Team Heko wind deflectors

New parts:
Drop links - 6 weeks old
Cambelt - 2 weeks old
Aux belt - 2 weeks old
Ball joint - 2 weeks old
TRE's - Included & will need fitting before MOT time.

MOT runs out last day of January 2013 but as it's had so much replaced I can't see it needing anything doing!

V5 log book is still down as a 2.0 HDI, up to new keeper to change it. Insurance is no biggy if you are going to change it as I work for Adrian Flux so can probably help with sorting insurance.

Everything works, its awesome to drive, looks brilliant, uses no oil or water, runs on veg & still starts brilliantly.

Only bad points:

Windscreen cracked where rear view mirror is, it was just a chip but the cold weather a week or so ago made it split into 3 or 4 lines so it'll need changing (Comp insurance will cover this?)

Track rod ends will need fitting (Included!) As they have play & knock a little currently.

Drivers wing is damaged, have a replacement that will go with the car, just needs bolting on.

Only recent pics, will get more at the weekend:

[Image: 26D91222-D62C-42EE-A648-B9A927E0A729-202...97EBB8.jpg]
[Image: A97C22DE-7257-421A-A0FF-2CBA11AF0541-202...8EBF01.jpg]


£1000 OVNO

Collection from Bromley, SE London.

Cheers
#2
Far too tempted. No money until next year though. Sad
#3
Any new pics?
Also any problems with the car? Niggles?
Cheers
#4
(05-12-2012, 05:59 PM)Strikeforce Wrote: Any new pics?
Also any problems with the car? Niggles?
Cheers

Sold I think buddy
#5
What in the last 2 hours? Bloody impressive....
#6
(05-12-2012, 06:32 PM)Dan! Wrote: What in the last 2 hours? Bloody impressive....

Tis a good deal at £1k
On the 306 waiting list.
#7
(05-12-2012, 06:34 PM)Jake Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 06:32 PM)Dan! Wrote: What in the last 2 hours? Bloody impressive....

Tis a good deal at £1k


Mhmm. Why don't I have any money?!


PX for a Bora?
#8
Sorry thought was the original ad my mistake
#9
If insurance was the same (or less) as my hdi would be very very tempted Tongue
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#10
(05-12-2012, 09:21 PM)lolsteve Wrote: If insurance was the same (or less) as my hdi would be very very tempted Tongue

It wasn't much more than my DT and I had declared an engine swap.

(05-12-2012, 06:46 PM)Carlos182 Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 06:34 PM)Jake Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 06:32 PM)Dan! Wrote: What in the last 2 hours? Bloody impressive....

Tis a good deal at £1k


Mhmm. Why don't I have any money?!


PX for a Bora?

Not after any PX really, unless your Bora is worth more and it'd be a straight swap ninja

(05-12-2012, 05:59 PM)Strikeforce Wrote: Any new pics?
Also any problems with the car? Niggles?
Cheers

PM'd
#11
(05-12-2012, 06:46 PM)Carlos182 Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 06:34 PM)Jake Wrote: Tis a good deal at £1k


Mhmm. Why don't I have any money?!


PX for a Bora?

Not after any PX really, unless your Bora is worth more and it'd be a straight swap ninja


There goes my next question lol
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#12
Who ever buys this will genuinely be getting an EPIC car, & an epic bargain!


Dan will be the first to say how much time, money & effort has gone into this car, LOADS of brand new parts!

I wish I could afford to buy it back as a second car!
#13
(05-12-2012, 09:45 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 06:46 PM)Carlos182 Wrote: Mhmm. Why don't I have any money?!


PX for a Bora?

Not after any PX really, unless your Bora is worth more and it'd be a straight swap ninja

2004 Highline, FSH until Oct last year, receipts for everything else since then.
Tempted? Wink
#14
All Pm's replied to.

I might have found a way of keeping this so for now I'm going to hold onto it.
#15
(10-12-2012, 10:00 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: All Pm's replied to.

I might have found a way of keeping this so for now I'm going to hold onto it.

Let me know if anything changes and I'll have this off you Smile
#16
Just buy mine Carlos Smile
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
#17
Not to mention it's had a new clutch cable fitted Wink
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#18
I want this car back so bad but I can't :'(
#19
Shame it's not a 5dr, or I'd have been interested.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#20
Got any idea what power this is running at?
#21
(15-12-2012, 06:16 PM)Strikeforce Wrote: Got any idea what power this is running at?

Will be ~140bhp
#22
As dan said 140ish but the torque is incredible, ask anyone who's been in it since its been finished.
#23
(15-12-2012, 05:58 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: I want this car back so bad but I can't :'(

Your never allowed a 306 again! 306 ban for JJ Wink
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
#24
still for sale?
#25
would you be interested in a swap for a xsara vts?
#26
if you put a years M.O.T on it i would be interested Smile
#27
it has a years mot, i take it youve renewed the mot on yours?
#28
Thought it best I say something, this is not for sale, hasn't been since new year. Was letting this thread just drop out of existence but people keep posting in it lol
#29
Locked it instead Wink


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Y Reg 2001 306 HDI D Turbo Rare Black 3 Door Tom85 3 4,581 01-01-2018, 12:05 PM
Last Post: aircool
  FOR SALE: SOLD - 306 DTurbo Phase 1 Black - S16 Seats, 11mm Darren Pump - SOLD silverzx 46 35,668 18-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  2000 Citroen Berlingo 1.9D With Bosch Pump! Jenkosowls 2 2,777 18-07-2015, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Jenkosowls

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)