Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fastest 306 cookstown
#1
Check this

Love it when people write this but nothing to back it up

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motor...1004355976
#2
Please if anyone lives round there go have a look and ask him to prove it! Lol

I really don't understand how he's thinking of doing it other than to ride around looking for 306's to race!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#3
What a pikey fucktard... Brilliant ad
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#4
"will prove if necessary"

errrrm how? Does he know every single 306 owner in cookstown that he can race at the same time?
some trolling may be in order!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#5
I want to know what hes done to gain 95cc over any other 1996 DTurbo
#6
Lol no smoke no poke.

If smoke turbo too small
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#7
(03-12-2012, 08:50 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Lol no smoke no poke.

If smoke turbo too small
Hahahaha
Doesnt even own a 306.
#8
I was working in Cookstown last month. Didn't see this beast though Sad
#9
(03-12-2012, 09:03 PM)306carter Wrote: I was working in Cookstown last month. Didn't see this beast though Sad

Must be too fast
#10
It's obviously been thrashed to death but its cheap for an 80k bianca dt.
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#11
Ain't you lot heard of the cookstown road race?
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#12
Isn't that just motorbikes?
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#13
Not anymore! Car specific races now
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#14
Cool, sounds like there must be a smokey dt race too, that must be where the proof lies.

Gonna google it now
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#15
Ha ha ha you do that bud
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#16
Can't see anything about cars, all that comes up is bikes?
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#17
always get fake ad's like that round here, cookstown is the home of d turbos lowered to the balls with shitty lucas lol
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
#18
Ha ha my fail then

Tbh I was on a windup lol

Didn't actually think for a second there was a f*cking cookstown road race ha ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#19
Anyone texted him yet? I'd imagine its a fake add though, but if I wasn't as busy I'd be down the road to look at it!
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
#20
Hahaha fail!
Used to be into bikes when I was a kid so heard of it through magazines etc, never been tho.
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#21
Lol gutted
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  £1000...fastest thing with 4 wheels...derv v perv Piggy 37 24,913 05-08-2016, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Rippthrough
  Fastest car for under £2000 challenge... Kezzieboy 90 44,762 31-12-2014, 11:46 AM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Hennessey venom..... World's fastest production car ozonehostile 21 12,989 26-02-2014, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Poodle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)