Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WANTED: Phase 1 Radiator & Alternator XUD9
#1
As above can collect if in a reasonable distance from Blackpool.

Prices inc postage please,

Thanks
Richie
#2
I has an alternator Smile I have 2 somewhere! Wouldn't like to post it though, the cost would be huge as they are funking heavy!

Can't help with the rad though sorry.
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#3
Mark, Are they they lucas type ones which have a single bolt hole at the top and two underneith?
#4
Christ knows, will look tonight, I thought that the only difference between the ph1 and ph2 ones was the bracket and that depended if you had AC or not, I will look properly tonight for you, I know that at least one of them came from the ph1 I broke so you might be lucky Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#5
Attached a pic for you Wink


Attached Files Image(s)
   
#6
I'm sure that's like mine.................lol

will look later but will be able to sort something out one way or another I'm pretty sure of that Wink
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#7
Hopefully this one isnt f*cked like my last two lol... suppose its the surprise of the scrap heap


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WANTED: air filter box phase 1 Lufta 0 2,061 01-11-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Lufta
Thumbs Up FOR SALE: phase 1 radiator, removed from 1.6 petrol, should fit 1.4 too. Mattcheese31 3 2,236 06-05-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  Wanted phase 2/3 front bumper Puggie 2 2,906 07-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Gunge

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)