Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Latest on the China Cabby
#61
Sorry are you the same person that was moaning about the noise the IVC makes through the small filter on idle?
#62
Errrr no otherwise I would of got rid of mine!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#63
Just having a think and I may have to relocate the battery to the boot then put the Air filter where the battery is.

Could put the nitrous bottle in the bay then too to keep it warm
#64
Dum-Dum Wrote:Just having a think and I may have to relocate the battery to the boot then put the Air filter where the battery is.

Could put the nitrous bottle in the bay then too to keep it warm



If you do bud get enough bits to do two and I'll do mine aswell
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#65
Battery cable aint cheap though mate. Probably looking at £40 in cable alone far less the cost of a battery box.

Actually I might have some battery cable here that would do you, Its not quite thick enough for a car with full electrics but probably would be fine for yours, might swap you for a battery box.
#66
I got a spare battery box here bud just thought if your buying cable the more you get the cheaper it is £40 sounds fine
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#67
Why not nick the power cable from a BMW 3 series? That runs from the boot to the engine bay and would be cheap from the scrappy. That's what I will do when I finally move my battery
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my latest 306 project :D Teddy 9 5,327 04-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Teddy
  My Latest motor Smiley69 34 17,541 22-09-2012, 11:53 AM
Last Post: puglove

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)