Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ace Cafe 17/12/12 French Car Night
#31
Hmm...thats a good shout, didnt think of asking Kris. Gonna see how the next tank of fuel goes, then if im still not happy, ill have to keep searching for a leak. Wasnt hanging about much on the trip home, didnt get back till gone 1am!
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#32
i got back around half 12. Gurj coaled me on the way back lol
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#33
(23-11-2012, 03:46 PM)Niall Wrote: Ill be there as always

Just a word of warning to anyone who comes up from south london or the m4, Gunnersbury lane is going to have temp lights on it till the 20th of december so avoid it like the plauge!!! mainly thinking of ginge and eli, matt and ruan if they show!


*cough* and me mark and tom lol
But yeah cheers for the heads up anyway
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#34
M40 a40 it is then.

Also I noticed last time my sat nav takes me m4 then the parkway up to the m40 last time. So would miss the temp lights anyway.
#35
lol so should be good turn out then. Phil the armrest will deffo be in by ace so you can see how i managed to do it. rather ingenious way i hasten to add lol
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#36
Sweet dude :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#37
I'll be there no doubt!
#38
I'm def coming to this one
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
#39
Will see how the first week of work goes, and what time I can leave next Monday.

But I do want to go to this one.
#40
Driving 250 miles home on the sunday...might play the yolo card and go for it anyway
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#41
Sadly guys as much as I wanna drive down to Ace again I can't because of this:
[Image: urujezez.jpg]

I've finally had my first operation on my hands Smile
#42
Are you going with your face?

Lol hope they heal quickly mate
#43
I won't be there. Too skint :-(
Unless smanfa pays for the fuel
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#44
Arm is being twisted! Do i dont i!!

I Want to, think the banter will be a good laugh, depends where i am at the time.
#45
Andy i see that pic on fb methinks lol. and try and get lee to go with ya split the fuel?

Phil you got to come just to see armrest!

And Sean you know you want to lol
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#46
Sean - just go!!!
#47
(10-12-2012, 04:25 PM)Kwik Wrote: Phil you got to come just to see armrest!

As much as I want to, I can't afford to lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#48
if im at camp i will, might be in weston/gloucester though, which is hell of a trek for an evening!
#49
Sam is working she said.
#50
(10-12-2012, 04:42 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: Sam is working she said.

Yeah I known she works till 8 Monday evenings lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#51
i'll be joining...with wibbz if he can get it off work
#52
well come with mark then phil your not getting away with it lol

And that will be good Megwan and welcome in ThumbsUp
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#53
(10-12-2012, 04:36 PM)sean-306 Wrote: if im at camp i will, might be in weston/gloucester though, which is hell of a trek for an evening!
Mate Ruan drives down from Gloucester in the 6 for Ace sometimes Smile
#54
Might as well make my first appearance, only going for the nachos though..
#55
(10-12-2012, 07:02 PM)vlj Wrote: Might as well make my first appearance, only going for the nachos though..

I eat crayons and I don't want you to steal them from me!!!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#56
(10-12-2012, 07:05 PM)Niall Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 07:02 PM)vlj Wrote: Might as well make my first appearance, only going for the nachos though..

I eat crayons and I don't want you to steal them from me!!!

I'll park it far far away to avoid burning your eyes
#57
You'll have to as they actually won't let you in driving an Audi lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#58
(10-12-2012, 07:07 PM)vlj Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 07:05 PM)Niall Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 07:02 PM)vlj Wrote: Might as well make my first appearance, only going for the nachos though..

I eat crayons and I don't want you to steal them from me!!!

I'll park it far far away to avoid burning your eyes

and to avoid me burning it. actually that might be a bad idea. might release mustard gas!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#59
(10-12-2012, 07:11 PM)Niall Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 07:07 PM)vlj Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 07:05 PM)Niall Wrote: I eat crayons and I don't want you to steal them from me!!!

I'll park it far far away to avoid burning your eyes

and to avoid me burning it. actually that might be a bad idea. might release mustard gas!

You'll never take it alive!


And Phil, I know :p would a Renault scenic be more acceptable? Still French...
#60
im gonna be in skeg working around then but will see if i can make this


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ace Cafe 20/04/2014 French Classic and Performance Dum-Dum 6 4,178 20-04-2015, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Ace Cafe 15/04/13 French Car Night Kwik 132 93,785 16-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Kwik
  Ace Cafe 18/03/13 French Car Night Kwik 92 50,959 18-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Ben Jay

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)