Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
now only PS2 games
#1
got some PS3 games for sale as having a clear out as moving house next week.

i got:

call of duty black ops £SOLD

call of duty modern warfare 3 £SOLD

need for speed hot pursuit £SOLD

need for speed the run £SOLD

midnight club los angeles £SOLD

juiced 2 £SOLD

fifa 11 £SOLD

fifa 12 £SOLD

tiger woods pga tour 11 £SOLD

blur £SOLD

all games in good working order with instrustions etc. all prices ono and can do a deal if you buy a few. can post but will have to find out price, would think it would be about £2

anyone interested?

all ps3 games sold! all ps2 games still up for grabs. open to offers!
#2
Ill have black ops bud
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#3
ok mate. it is black ops not black ops 2. dont want to confuse anyone lol. i will try and find out how much postage will be tomorrow
#4
8 posted?

Still playing mw3
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#5
yeah prob be able to do that. are you going to the christmas meet?
#6
Yes bud ill be there
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#7
i got a mate near me going and i will see if he can take it to save postage. that any good?
#8
9posted then fella I need a new game lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#9
ok mate. i will try and sort something tomorrow and let you know
#10
Jonny im not going to get chance to sort out posting the game to day. i will PM you my number so we can sort you payment and address so i can get it posted on monday if thats ok
#11
No probs pal ill sort payment out later when I get home
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#12
mw3 and the need for speeds i'll have off ya should be able to get away with an A4 large letter on postage how much posted?
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#13
(23-11-2012, 10:07 PM)Kwik Wrote: mw3 and the need for speeds i'll have off ya should be able to get away with an A4 large letter on postage how much posted?


Yeah that should be fine. Should be able to do them for £20 posted. That ok?
#14
yea that's shibby send me a pm with paypal and i'll have that done monday at latest
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#15
Guys, you going to pay for the games so I can get then in the post tomorrow?
#16
just waiting to get paid then i can do it
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#17
Ok mate. I will try and get them packaged up so all ready to go
#18
Paid bud
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#19
paid as well
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#20
updated first post!

just posted the games for you guys. sent 1st class recoreded. let me know you get them ok!

offers on any of the others!
#21
Received mine today!!

Cheers fella, pleasure to deal with!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#22
(27-11-2012, 10:35 AM)Jonny b Wrote: Received mine today!!

Cheers fella, pleasure to deal with!


ideal. no worries thanks for letting me know
#23
got a card today so hoping it was them gonna hopefully pick them up in abit or wait till tomorrow morning like the card says lol
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#24
(27-11-2012, 01:23 PM)Kwik Wrote: got a card today so hoping it was them gonna hopefully pick them up in abit or wait till tomorrow morning like the card says lol


ok mate. thanks for letting me know
#25
will do the rest of the games for £15 posted if anyone is interested?
#26
picked up games yesterday thank you! if no one has the others off you by monday i'll take them off your hands
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#27
ok mate i will let you know

cheers
#28
found some more games over the weekend as i was having a tidy up as i moved house. i got some ps2 games and an xbox 360 game but i cant remeber which 1s but i will update when i found out and i got BLUR which is for PS3

i will update the first post
#29
the PS2 games i got for sale are

Gran turismo 3

need for speed underground

need for speed underground 2

need for speed carbon

cricket 07

pro evo 2008

will do all ps2 games for £1 plus postage each or all of them for £5 plus postage

and got for xbox 360

call of duty 4 modern warfare

will do that for £2 plus postage
#30
You'd be better off taking them into a game shop at them prices bud, should see a fiver a game
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  xbox 360 fairly new 1 controller 9 games £95 Jimmyboycheck 0 1,553 04-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Jimmyboycheck
  FOR SALE: CHEAP PS2 games... ending today!! ebay!!! Piggy 0 1,781 12-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Piggy
  XBOX 360 Elite, Games, Controllers, Steering Wheel, Microphones jammapic 1 2,380 13-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Last Post: jammapic

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)