Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Someone to buy this
#1
I want someone to buy this so I can buy driver wing. Bonnet an interior please

It's to far from me lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/peugeot-306-GT...0925571670
#2
Local to me is that shame the key has been lost Sad would have to snap the steering lock exc off to be able to tow it home Sad



#3
That's my issue otherwise would have towed it lol
#4
IMO he's asking to much for it considering there is no key and its a tapper has most likely raided all the good panels off it for the one in the background with the tinted windows.

I would of had it if it was cheap enuff and I had the room but I have 4 306's now and have ran out of room lmao



#5
Oh yeah didn't see that
#6
I'd say there is a good chance he's swapped all the good panels over I may send him a message and see what he says if I had it I'd have to chop the other Diablo up ASAP as I'm out of room had to leave the ecosse at my parents on there drive lmao



#7
No worries cheers though
#8
The message has been sent if he accepts my offer then I will go pick it up Wink



#9
Yeah emailed bout breaking it pics dependant
#10
my bad just looked on pc at pics and the one in the background is a wreck so hes proberly used the parts from that to put on the gti Smile



#11
I don't know how people can leave cars and let them rot! Upsets me it does, especially a gti6!
#12
Such a shame
#13
I made a offer on the car they declined it Sad



#14
Gutted oh well
#15
If it doesn't sell they may get In touch with me Wink



#16
How much did you offer? If we all offer the same amount he will realise its not worth that much and accept one of us lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#17
Truth is just picked up a new s16 interior so not bothered about getting it from car but would take wing an bonnet if decent an colored mirrors


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)